The 2019 fall field trip openings are full… thanks to each of you for helping us fill them this year! If you’d like to be notified next year when we are ready to open for field trips you can subscribe to the field trip list in the box below.
Each fall for the last number of years we’ve been offering a corn maze and a pick-your-own pumpkin patch each fall. While we started doing this mostly to provide a way for families to spend time together enjoying the fall weather, this combination of activities has also proven of interest to a lot of school teachers looking for a good place to bring their students for a field trip.
What is included?
- A talk about farming and an introduction to a few animals.
- Visit with the animals – goats, chickens, calves, rabbits
- Each student will be able to pick one small kid sized pumpkin from the patch.
- One of the following two things.
- Hayride for everyone
- Or take a walk through the corn maze (not recommended for younger classes, simply due to time constraints and it can be quite a hike)
- Access to the play area
- Duck races
- Corn pit
- Corn hole
Thanks for your interest. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com