Just so you know, this post is fairly old… as you read it, know that any prices/dates/hours displayed here may no longer be correct. For the most accurate information head over to our home page for hours and then select different offerings from the home page for specific information around those things.
Just a quick post to let you know that our fall season starts today!
As always you can find all of the current details/hours over on the home page. More info at the links below.
- The Corn Maze – read more here.
- The Pumpkin Patch – read more here.
- Hayrides – details on the corn maze page.
- The Snack Shack will have Funnel cakes and Apple Cider Slushies
- Store Items – jams, jellies, and baked goods will be available in the tent.
- Apples – Throughout the season we’ll have a variety of apples for sale. (Gala, Fuji, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious and Honey Crisp. Note: we won’t have apples this first weekend…)
- Corn pit, Duck races, a few animals, Etc.
I think that covers just about everything.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out.
As the season progresses we’ll be posting to Facebook and Instagram if there are any announcements, early/weather closures or anything along those lines. Be sure to check either of those places before you come out to the farm.
We’d love if you’d be a part of our fall season. As always, thanks for your support!