- Jump to 2020 Corn Maze Design Details
- Jump to Fall Schedule & Hours
- Jump to Fall Activities & Pricing
- Jump to Changes This Fall Due to COVID
- Jump to Corn Maze Attempt/Leaderboard App
- Jump to Corn Maze Rules
- Jump to Tips for Success
The Design Details of Our 2020 Corn Maze
First, let’s talk a bit about the design of our Corn Maze this year. The last number of years we’ve not put a “picture” into the maze, instead focusing on creating a more “complex” maze.
This year has been a very different year for us here on the farm, and I’m sure it has been for you as well. So, we decided to do something a bit different with our Corn Maze design as well, we indeed do have several “things/pictures” in our maze design this year.
For the record, none of these items are meant to be “statements” of any kind, they are simply things that were part of 2020.
- There is a 2020, because, well, it’s 2020!
- There is a roll of toilet paper, something we can all be thankful for after shortages earlier this year
- There is a farmer wearing a mask, because it’s been an odd year
- Last, but certainly not least, there is a medical cross within a heart, we’re very thankful for all nurses, doctors, and first responders. A special shout out to Lorena who graduated from nursing school this past May!
And that is the corn maze design for 2020. Even with the longer connected lines, we’re pretty confident, as in years past, you’ll be able to get lost in this maze design!
Our 2020 Fall Schedule
Our schedule this fall is similar to years past, however, we’ve added Tuesday evenings in October to give you another option. If you can come on a weekday instead of the weekend that will help us spread folks out a bit.
We plan to be open on the following dates, for the specified hours. In case it isn’t clear 10-10 means a.m. till p.m. and 4-7 means 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. As always, please check the home page of our website before coming out. If we need to close early or anything changes we’ll update those details there first.
- DATE – Day | Hours | CM (Corn Maze), PP (Pumpkin Patch), SS (Snack Shack)
- 10/27 – Tue | 02-07 | CM, PP
- 10/28 – Wed | 02-07 | CM, PP
- 10/29 – Thu | 02-07 | CM, PP, SS (good chance we’ll be closed due to rain)
- 10/30 – Fri | 10-10 | CM, PP, SS (we may open a bit later depending how much rain we get Thursday and when it stops raining)
- 10/31 – Sat | 10-10 | CM, PP, SS
- 11/07 – Sat | 10-10 | CM, PP, SS
2020 Fall Activities & Pricing
Admission to the farm is always free, only pay for the activities that you want to do.
- Corn Maze
- 5 years old and under are free – must be accompanied by an adult
- 6 years and up are $8 per – New this fall, you can purchase regular tickets online.
- Corn Maze Special Rates (Special rates won’t be available for online ticket purchase)
- Groups, 10 or more tickets – $7 per – must contact us first, preferably via email
- College Student – $7 per – must have a student ID
- Older Young Folks – $7 per – 50yrs or older
- Other Activities / Things
- Free Activities
- Duck races
- Corn Pit
- Visit with the animals
Changes this Fall Due to Covid
Things will be somewhat different this fall as we do our best to try to keep everyone visiting the farm safe and stay within the guidelines of local and state officials.
- Please practice social distancing throughout your visit to the farm.
- For payments we recommend and prefer the use of Credit Cards.
- If you are sick, or have been recently, please reschedule your visit to the farm.
- We love having families come out to the farm, but we do ask that you please keep an especially close eye on your children this fall. Please limit time in the corn pit, with the duck races, and visiting the animals to help keep exposure possibilities down.
- We will be wearing face coverings at our check out stations, we recommend that you wear a face mask as well when you’re around other people.
The Corn Maze Attempt App
The Corn Maze attempt app allows you to time your corn maze attempt, keep track of the waypoints you find, and compete for a spot on this year’s corn maze leaderboard!
Past years leaderboards.
Corn Maze Rules
- Always stay on the trails. Do not bust through the corn. A corn maze is a living puzzle, please help us keep it in great shape throughout the season.
- No running or pushing. The ground is rough in places, the corn maze is planted in a field. We are not responsible for accidents.
- No picking or throwing corn. Again, this is a living puzzle, please help us keep it in great shape.
- No littering. Anything you carry into the corn maze should come out with you.
- Alcohol and smoking are both prohibited in the corn maze and on the farm.
- No pets. (We do allow service animals!)
- Have fun! Seriously, enjoy yourselves…
Tips for Success
- Stay hydrated. Take water with you into the maze.
- Appropriate clothing should also be worn. Flip-flops might not be a great idea. There are corn leaves in the pathways, they can be a bit sharp, you may consider wearing something with long sleeves.
- A good flashlight (with fresh batteries) is a really good idea (required) if you plan to visit after dark.
- Don’t forget your map. If we forget to give you one please ask for one.
- Each group should also have a cellphone. People do occasionally get lost in corn mazes. You should have a way to contact us. (The info is on the map.)