- Fall Schedule & Hours
- Jump to Corn Maze & Hayride Pricing
- Jump to Corn Maze Attempt/Leaderboard App
- Jump to Corn Maze Rules
- Jump to Tips for Success
2022 Corn Maze Pricing
Admission to the farm is always free, only pay for the activities that you want to do.
- Corn Maze Tickets
- 5 years old and under are free – must be accompanied by a paying adult
- 6 years and up are $8 per – Once again, you may purchase your ticket online to speed things up or purchase your ticket once you arrive at the farm.
- Corn Maze Special Rate Tickets (Special rates won’t be available for online ticket purchase)
- Groups, 10 or more tickets – $7 per – must contact us first, preferably via email
- College Student – $7 per – must have a student ID
- Older Young Folks – $7 per – 50yrs or older
The Corn Maze Attempt App
The Corn Maze attempt app allows you to time your corn maze attempt, keep track of the waypoints you find, and compete for a spot on this year’s corn maze leaderboard!
The 2022 Corn Maze Leaderboard
Past years Corn Maze leaderboards.
- 2021 Corn Maze Leaderboard
- 2020 Corn Maze Leaderboard
- 2019 Corn Maze Leaderboard
- 2018 Corn Maze Leaderboard
Corn Maze Rules
- Always stay on the trails. Do not bust through the corn. A corn maze is a living puzzle, please help us keep it in great shape throughout the season.
- No running or pushing. The ground is rough in places, the corn maze is planted in a field. We are not responsible for accidents.
- No picking or throwing corn. Again, this is a living puzzle, please help us keep it in great shape.
- No littering. Anything you carry into the corn maze should come out with you.
- Alcohol and smoking are both prohibited in the corn maze and on the farm.
- No pets. (We do allow service animals!)
- Have fun! Seriously, enjoy yourselves…
Tips for Success
- Stay hydrated. Take water with you into the maze.
- Appropriate clothing should also be worn. Flip-flops might not be a great idea. There are corn leaves in the pathways, they can be a bit sharp, you may consider wearing something with long sleeves.
- A good flashlight (with fresh batteries) is a really good idea (required) if you plan to visit after dark.
- Don’t forget your map. If we forget to give you one please ask for one.
- Each group should also have a cellphone. People do occasionally get lost in corn mazes. You should have a way to contact us. (The info is on the map.)
Each year we’ve designed and cut an entirely new design for our corn maze. Here are all of our past corn maze designs. It’s fascinating for us to look back and see how much things have changed!