Strawberry prices this year are as follow.
- PYO – Since we’re selling by volume instead of weight you won’t be able to use other containers like we have in years past, you’ll need to either purchase a container from us or use a container that you’ve purchased here in the past
- $12 per busket including busket (~5lb)
- $11 per busket if you bring your busket purchased from us previously
- $7 per 2 quart basket including basket (~2.5lb)
- $6 per 2 quart basket if you bring your 2 quart basket purchased from us previously
- Pre-picked – We’ll do our best to keep them on hand in the Farm Store, but we won’t always have pre-picked, check the home page for current status of pre-picked.
- Quarts are $4.88 each
- 5lb flats are $17.95
- 2 quart baskets (when we have them) are $11 each
Each spring we hope to be picking strawberries by the last part of April.
Our pick your own patch is designed with YOU in mind. We offer convenient parking and easy row access as well as spacious, well strawed row middles to make picking strawberries as easy and user friendly as possible. Whether you want a quick bucket for fresh eating or want to bring your kids picking for the afternoon we’ll strive to make your visit enjoyable.
All of our strawberries are on raised plastic beds and we fertilize carefully to mesh big berry size and optimum flavor. Of course it doesn’t hurt that we grow the Chandler variety berry, recognized as one of the best berries available.
We believe our strawberries will be the best you’ve ever tasted!
Some things to Note
- Don’t step across the strawberry rows. It’s farther across than you would think and you can hurt yourself or damage the strawberry plants and beds.
- Picking strawberries well requires you to hunt some. If you don’t see red berries on edges of the plants try pulling the leaves apart and looking towards the center of the strawberry beds.
- Don’t forget that strawberries are supposed to be red. The riper they are when you pick them the better they will taste!
- We can’t allow pets in the patch. Please make other arrangements for your pets or keep them in the parking lot.
Current hours and directions can be found on the home page of our website.