2023 New Jersey Blueberry orders are closed… thanks everyone!
Here is how the order process will work.
- Fill out the form below.
- The day before the blueberries are supposed to arrive we’ll send you an email reminder and a targeted pick-up time.
- Once the blueberries are here at the farm and ready for pick up we’ll send a second email saying they are here and ready for pick up.
- You will come to the farm (1134 Browns Mill Rd, Rustburg, VA) to pick up and pay for your order (if you can pay with cash that helps us some).
- If your blueberries haven’t been picked up within two days we will attempt to sell them to someone else and your order will be marked as fulfilled. (If for some reason you aren’t able to pick up your order please let us know as soon as possible.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- These blueberries come from New Jersey. We purchase them through a trusted produce supplier.
- These blueberries are not organic, they are conventionally grown.
- We will do our best to fill your orders, and we believe we should be able to, but there is always the chance that we wouldn’t be able to.
Get Notified When We Open for Blueberry Orders Next Year
Would you like to receive occasional emails about seasons, events and offerings here at the farm?