Just so you know, this post is fairly old… as you read it, know that any prices/dates/hours displayed here may no longer be correct. For the most accurate information head over to our home page for hours and then select different offerings from the home page for specific information around those things.
Good morning Friend,
Just wanted to send a quick email reminder that we are right at half way through the fall Corn Maze and Pumpkin season here at the farm. We’d love to have you visit over the next couple of weeks!
- Hours/Dates we’re open, as well as all other Corn Maze details here – yodersfarm.com/offers/corn-maze
- Pumpkin details here – yodersfarm.com/offers/pumpkins
- Snack Shack details here – yodersfarm.com/offers/snack-shack
- Farm Store details here – yodersfarm.com/offers/the-farm-store
- Check the leaderboard to see who you’re up against in the Corn Maze waypoint game – Fall 2019 Corn Maze Leaderboard
- Mom also wanted me to mention that we’ve got some apples available right now. They are $1.50 per lb.
The Schedule the Rest of the Way
- DATE | HOURS | Whats Available? CM (Corn Maze), PP (Pumpkin Patch), SS (Snack Shack), HR (Hay Rides)
- Closed Sundays & Mondays
- Oct 11, 12 | 10 a.m. till 10 p.m. | CM / PP / SS / HR
- Oct 15, 16 | 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. | CM / PP
- Oct 17 | 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. | CM / PP / SS
- Oct 18, 19 | 10 a.m. till 10 p.m. | CM / PP / SS / HR
- Oct 22, 23 | 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. | CM / PP
- Oct 24 | 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. | CM / PP / SS
- Oct 25, 26 | 10 a.m. till 10 p.m. | CM / PP / SS / HR
- Oct 29, 30 | 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. | CM / PP
- Oct 31 | 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. | CM / PP / SS
- Nov 2 | 10 a.m. till 7 p.m. | CM / PP / SS / HR
Thanks to each of you who have come out to the farm already this fall. It’s always fun to see faces we’ve seen in years past who have made a family trip to the farm a fall tradition…
Obviously we like to see new faces too. After all traditions have to start somewhere. 🙂
That’s it for now.
Have a great rest of your week!
Eldon for Yoders’ Farm