Just so you know, this post is fairly old… as you read it, know that any prices/dates/hours displayed here may no longer be correct. For the most accurate information head over to our home page for hours and then select different offerings from the home page for specific information around those things.
Good morning friends… It’s a beautiful morning here at the farm and there are lots of berries ripe and ready to be picked!
A Few Things You Should Know
- We’ll be open today from 8 a.m. till 7 p.m. today… closed tomorrow (Sunday) and open all next week 8 a.m. till 7 p.m.
- It is quite muddy, you’ll definitely want to wear boots to pick today
- The PYO price is the same as usual – $1.59 per lb
- Be careful parking today, we don’t want you to get stuck!
- If you come later in the day today, do check Facebook or Instagram for any kind of notifications we may need to make you aware of
That’s pretty much it… We look forward to seeing a bunch of you today. 🙂