Activities & Produce
While the corn maze is open we also have a pick-your-own pumpkin patch along with pre-picked pumpkins.
Each fall we open our corn maze. Last year’s maze was 6.5 acres and featured an optional game.
Each spring we have a pick-your-own strawberry patch. We raise primarily Chandler and Sweet Charlie berries.
The Farm Store
The Farm Store carries tomatoes, jams, jellies, apples, cook books and some various seasonal baked goods.
From late fall till mid summer we have hydroponic tomatoes available at the Yoders’ Farm Store.
News from the Farm
The best way to find directions to the farm is to click this link. You will be taken to Google maps. Alternatively you can use your GPS. 1134 Browns Mill Rd, Rustburg VA 24588.
- If you are coming south on 29, turn left at McDonalds onto Calohan Rd.
- After about 1.9 miles you'll come to a four way light at 24, go straight through the light.
- The road becomes Wisecarver Rd. You'll go about 1.6 miles and come to a stop sign.
- At the stop sign turn right onto Browns Mill Rd.
- Go about .75 mile and look for the farm on your left.
If you have trouble finding your way... give us a call (434)-401-4016